Tuesday 11 September 2018

Homework

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies? I chose A Level Media Studies because it is something I know I will enjoy and something I have a passion for.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)? Yes, I took media studies at Greenford High School

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media? The grade I achieved at GCSE Media was a B. The coursework tasks I completed were making a magazine poster, a film poster and a music video. Along with making these I had to analyse all of them.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media? I am hoping to achieve an A*

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work? After A Levels I'd like to do an apprenticeship.

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2018 has been and why? In my opinion, the biggest media story of 2018 is when Apple has admitted to making older iPhone's slower and decreasing the battery life of older iPhone's. This has caused the company to lose thousands of pounds as they had to offer compensation to Apple customers.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs? BBC News.

8) What was the last film you watched? The last film I have watched is Incredibles 2.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series? Power

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? Roughly I spend about 3 hours online  in an average day. I think this is too much because it distracts me from what is going on in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment