Saturday 18 May 2019

Magazine practical task evaluation

Publication to blog and analysis
Create a blogpost called 'Magazine practical task evaluation' and complete the following tasks:

1) Save your finished Photoshop magazine cover as a JPEG image and upload it to your evaluation blogpost.

2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?

I have succeeded in my brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine. The existing magazine I have chosen was GQ Magazine. GQ Magazine is known for looking spectacular and only the best are on GQ. I have successfully been able to complete my magazine with a unique coverline along with unique taglines. 

3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples?
Image result for gq magazine coverImage result for gq magazine coverRelated image


4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?

The strongest aspect of my work is the way the coverline and tagline has been used. The cover line has a different font with a different colour so the word stands out. The use of the fonts I have used has allowed my work to look professional and no different to a GQ Magazine.

5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 

The weakest aspect is not being able to fit a lot more texts into my magazine.

6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?

If I was to complete this assignment again, I would use more colours and taglines in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment